About The Classes
All classes are suitable for those starting from scratch or those with more experience.
Starting from scratch?
- All new students make a piece of silver jewellery in their first class!
- Come along and learn how to use jewellery tools and start on your road to designing your own jewellery! All equipment is provided.
- Make your own designs in silver and try PMC to make 3D designs!
- Try your hand at cloisonné enamel on the fine silver and use the pitch block to make shapes to create your own masterpiece.
- Upgrade your skills, and learn to work faster without using any harmful chemicals, acids /pickle.
- Forget the limitations and dirt and dangers of the old polisher, let the vibratory tumbler do the work, in a clean and safe environment - even the most complex item with chains and stones can go in!
What can you do?
- Learn how to solder quickly by making your own chain or bracelet.
- Make the ring that you dreamed of, perhaps with a little help from Cormac, set some semi- precious stones!
- Try the new exciting PMC (Precious Metal Clay), which is like shaping modelling clay or paint the fine silver on an organic material to make a unique piece or art!
- Learn to make your own moulds for the fine silver clay, before firing it in the kiln. Then add some enamel for colour!
- Recycle old/ broken hallmarked gold, possible something from a loved one with silver, for every day wear.
- Access my vast library of jewellery books.